Moving on to IUI

So Evan and I have decided to try IUI once before he deploys just so he knows what the process will be like for me just in case it doesn’t work on the first try. I started another round of C.lomid today and will be going in for bloodwork and an ultrasound next Wednesday morning. If I ovulate like normal on cycle day 19, Evan will definitely be back from training. If for some reason I ovulate early, we obviously won’t be able to do IUI, but at least we’ll know if the Clomid is doing it’s job. If we don’t get to do the IUI this month, we’ll definitely be on board for it in February. I’m optimistic that this will work for us – it has to.


2 thoughts on “Moving on to IUI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s