This week has been dragging by so I’m glad that it’s finally Friday. I’m feeling a bit better than I was in my last blog post – Tuesday and Wednesday were rough! I’m wrapping up my final week of my summer quarter graduate classes. I’m looking forward to having 3 weeks off before the fall quarter begins. I have some big plans for my time off including a trip home for my best friend’s baby shower.
Right now, it’s time for the Milspouse Friday Fill – In. Head over to Wifey’s blog
to link up your blog and join in on the fun.
1. The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is what do I need to get done today?
2. Lately, I’ve been craving going to the gym because I’m not allowed to go right now. I haven’t been to a class in a week now and it’s driving me crazy! The end of this cycle needs to end with a BFP!
3. Whenever anyone says the word basketball , it reminds me of my childhood because I played from 6th grade through high school. Basketball consumed my life during the winter and early spring. I miss playing.
4. The happiest word I know is hope, but sometimes it’s hard to stay hopeful when situations/times are difficult.
5. My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love watching Food Network and HGTV all the time.
In addition to the Milspouse Friday Fill-In, I also decided to link up with the Milspouse Weekly Roundup. This week’s host is Laura at Between the Lines
. Welcome to all readers checking out my blog from the linkup!