It’s been a few weeks since I participated in the Milspouse Friday Fill-In. I’ve been busy getting the house ready for E to come home for his R&R and the fall quarter has finally begun. I’ll have to write a blog post later on our IUI progress and the new quarter, but for now, I’ll just answer this week’s questions. Head over to Wifey’s blog to link up your blog!
1. My favorite thing that happened this week was being given the go ahead to trigger this weekend for IUI #4! It’s our last shot before IVF in the spring, so please send some extra prayers and good thoughts our way.
2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day you’ll have good luck as long as it was heads-up when you found it.
3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is baking treats with pumpkin. I’m making pumpkin chocolate chip bars tonight, so I’ll be sure to write up a blog post to share the recipe and some pictures! I also love the slightly cooler weather, the fact that it’s football season again, leaves changing, the holidays, and drinking hot chocolate from S.tarbucks. I love fall!
4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is enclose our screened in porch. I would love to make it an all seasons porch.
5. I (would/would not/might) be willing to participate in Milspouse Secret Santa. I would definitely be interested in participating in Milspouse Secret Santa!