After much anticipation and waiting, BFF (M) finally had her little girl yesterday! A. was originally due on November 18th; however, she had other plans. M. has been uncomfortable for almost the whole third trimester. A. decided that she wanted to lodge herself up under momma’s rib cage, so M. was definitely ready to deliver her little girl!
Being a former retail employee and knowing the craziness associated with Black Friday has inspired me NOT to participate in the shopping insanity. Instead of shopping, I’m spending the day getting a jump start on my last week of school, cuddling with the pups, and watching movies. Baby watch also continues. My best friend is now officially 1 week past her due date, but 3 cm dilated! Finally! Come on baby girl!
The holidays are upon us once again. Where did the time go? It’s feels like we were just celebrating Christmas and New Year’s not too long ago.
- My wonderful husband, E. I don’t know what I would do without you. I love you with all my heart.
- My friends both far and near; old and new; real-life and through my blog and Twitter. You all play an important role in my life. You offer me support, love, and compassion when I need it.
- Bella and Murphy – my two crazy puppies. You’re both a constant source of entertainment and comfort to me.
- Dr. P, Nurse D, and the nurses – Even though I haven’t gotten pregnant yet, I know that you’re all hoping for the best for me and do everything in your power to help me get pregnant again. I’ve never had a better experience with a clinic before.
- My education – I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to go back to school to earn my teaching certification as well as my Master’s degree. I’ve met and worked with some fabulous teachers and students and am looking forward to student teaching in the spring and finally graduating in June.
Hello visitors and new followers from ICLW! Welcome to my little corner of the Internet.
I promised a concert recap before the weekend was over, so here it is. I didn’t think I’d actually get to it due to an insane amount of homework, but I just finished up and it’s still relatively early.