That’s my estradiol level! Nurse D called this afternoon to let me know that my levels went from 247 on Tuesday to 1,308 today. What a jump! I definitely wasn’t expecting it to be that high at all.
My ultrasound also went very well. My lining is at 14 (the highest it’s ever been at) and Dr. P. counted 13 follicles. There were more but Nurse D told me he gets lazy after awhile. The largest is at 16 mm and the others are hanging out around 12 – 13 mm. Because of this, my ER is definitely pushed back to Sunday afternoon.
Here’s the game plan:
- Continue to stim tonight and tomorrow morning.
- Trigger at 1:00 AM (ugh) on Saturday morning.
- Head over to the family medicine clinic to get my last blood draw at 10:00 AM on Saturday morning.
- Head to the pharmacy to pick up my array of post-retrieval meds after the blood draw.
- Fast starting at midnight on Saturday evening.
- Head to the clinic at 12:45 PM on Sunday afternoon for a 1:00 PM retrieval appointment.