I feel like I haven’t participated in a MilSpouse Fill-In in quite some time. School is wrapping up (only 2 more days of student teaching), so I’ll have some more time to blog over the summer. Head over to Wife of a Sailor’s blog to learn more about the Fill-In and to link up your blog.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I wish we could go back and change the negative outcome of IVF #1 to a positive one. I’m still very upset and bitter about the failure and am having a huge pity party over here.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May?
Wrapping up my student teaching experience with my last observation yesterday morning. I can’t believe this experience is almost over and that I will have my master’s degree in just a few weeks.
3. June includes the first day of summer…. what are your plans for the summer?
Trying to find a teaching job for the fall, working out to lose this IVF weight, going to my graduation ceremony in Philly, taking a mini-trip to E’s family’s lake house, and most importantly, FET in August.
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one?
The only service I have used is the gym, which would be my favorite one even if I used any other service. I love all of the free (for now) fitness classes that are offered and am looking forward to getting back into my daily routine on Wednesday. Love spin and muscles classes!
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
Graduation and spending some quality time with E and the pups at the lake.