Hey there bloggies. Sorry about the lack of updates, but I needed to take some time for my emotional and mental health. Also, I didn’t think everyone wanted to read only depressing and whiny posts. I’m back now and have hopped on the FET (frozen embryo transfer) train after waiting for what seemed like an eternity.
I had my baseline ultrasound earlier in the week and thankfully everything was quiet in there. I’ve been on birth control for almost 2 months, so if there was anything happening in there, I would have been shocked. I received my medications from my mail order pharmacy on Tuesday, received my official calendar on Wednesday, and picked up the remaining medications today. As far as medications go, I’m loaded. However, since there is no stimming involved for FET, there are a lot less medications than with IVF.
- July 28 – Start 20 units of L.upron (Stay away L.upron headaches)
- July 31 – Take last BCP (Thank goodness)
- August 3 – Start E.strace once a day, reduce L.upron to 10 units, start baby aspirin regiment
- August 6 – Start D.oxycycline
- August 8 – Increase E.strace to twice a day
- August 13 – Reduce E.strace to once a day
- August 16 – Trigger shot, last dose of L.upron
- August 18 – Start E.ndometrin and M.edrol
- August 20 – Start pre-transfer medications
- August 21 – Transfer day! Finish D.oxycycline and M.edrol
- August 31 – Beta #1
- September 3 – Beta #2